Congratulations to the five winners of the Get.Online With Your Idea Domain Contest! We announced the five winners Tuesday morning on Digging Deeper and five lucky people have new .online domains to help launch their next big idea!
The Get.Online team is celebrating the fifth anniversary of the .online domain name registration opening. They gave me five .online domains to give away.
The winners are:
- Ilana Rabinowitz, whose custom poem idea was pitched in verse. It’s a site where you can get custom poems for every occasion, plus related gifts!
- Billy Mitchell! His new project concept is a creative exercise website based on your worst ideas. The concept is that you submit and review the worst ideas you have because that often sparks the best ideas down the road.
- Joe Bruni won for his perfect concept of using a .online domain as a personal branding hub or URL to overcome long, involved URL strings for his account home on sites like Twitch.tv.
- Greg Gorman also won for his similar concept of building a personal branding hub for all things Greg Gorman.
- Bob Marino took home the killer idea award for me with his concept of wretchedrefuse.online. The site would be a marketplace where we all can sell our refuse (clothing, books, household items) but all proceeds go to paying the bills, then funneling money to social justice and environmental endeavors.
To the rest of you who didn’t win, thank you for participating. You can still go to Get.Online and see if the domain you wanted is available. They typically start at $24.99 for a year.
Huge thank you to the Get.Online team for providing the domains and sponsoring the giveaway. I’ve had a lot of fun working with them and helping spread the word of the .online domains. They also have .store, .press, .tech and more. Jump over to Get.Online today and get online your own self!
That was fun.