Sponsor The Jason Falls Show Podcast
- Live LinkedIn audience (50-150 watch live)
- LinkedIn recording (Averages 1,200-2,000 views in first week)
- Audio podcast episodes released same-day
- Distributed on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Spotify and Stitcher
- Current Sponsors: Switcher Studio
Sponsors receive ...
- A live read/run-down of why I like your product or service, featuring your preferred talking points
- A new do-follow link in each sponsored episode show notes post
- Evergreen link and show archive (post with link and episode stay live)
- Mention and tagging in social promos of the show replay (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- (Facebook Followers: 2,000+; Twitter Followers: 102,000+; LinkedIn Connections: 9,500+)
- Full transparency on viewers, listeners, downloads, post traffic and social metrics involving your business
Primary target audience of marketing decision-makers, marketing managers, digital marketing professionals, advertising and PR agency digital specialists and small business owners.
According to Julius, the total online audience (Twitter, Facebook and Website) is comprised of 35-50 year olds (73%) that skew slightly male (53%).
Regionally popular in New York City (7% of audience), London (6%), Chicago (3.5%), San Francisco (3.5%) and Louisville, Ky. (3.25%).
Most followers are classified in the $50K-$75K income range (50%)
According to LinkedIn, 50% of connections list Owner, Partner or CXO as their seniority level; 40% list seniority level as VP, Director or Manager
26% of audience is in marketing, 18% in media and communication, 10% in sales and 9% in operations.
25% of audience is at enterprise companies (201 employees and up) while the rest are smaller company employees. 47% of the audience works at companies with 50 or fewer employees.
86% of my LinkedIn audience is located in the United States.
Content Requirements and Options ...
- I must review and approve your product or service to pre-qualify sponsorship. My audience trusts me and that trust has to be respected. (required)
- All sponsored content will be presented live (during the show's recording) and in natural voice as a genuine endorsement rather than an ad "read." Talking points can be incorporated, but no scripts will be read word-for-word. (required)
- My preference is to develop a content element and promotion that will prove the show drives metrics you want driven (awareness, downloads, website visits, social follows, sales, etc.). We will collaborate to build a unique program that does so. I want my show to work for you or it's not worth your investment.
- To better serve the audience and provide some measure of success, all sponsors are encouraged to develop a promotional landing page at yoururl.com/falls and provide an incentive, offer or reward for my audience. A 10% discount of your cost or service, a free product or trial, a gift for participating and etc., are starter ideas. The more relevant and exciting for the audience the better.
The cost of a show sponsor is $300 per episode with a three episode minimum ($900). Price breaks are offered at three-, six-, nine- and 12-months. ($250 per episode for 3 months; $200 per episode for 6 months; $150 per episode for 9 months; $100 per episode for 12 months)
Note: Pricing may change as show audience increases. Sponsors will not be asked to pay more than contractually obligated once an agreement is reached. If the show blows up, you're going with me!
Let's Start Promoting Your Thing!
Fill out the form below with details about your product or service (include links, please) and I will review it, then reply. If you are a good fit for my audience, I will send an invoice you can pay online and we'll begin putting the assets in place for your sponsorship!