Matthew Rolnick knows a thing or two about the magic of Groupon for businesses and marketing. He’s the divisional sales manager for health, beauty, wellness and fitness at the coupon app company. I talk to Matthew about the breadth and depth of Groupon, including ideas for any sized business to use the platform for customer acquisition, revenue and growth.
Then I share a high level strategic plan for any new business or entrepreneur to build marketing growth I’d love your feedback on. And we end the podcast with my take on the Super Bowl commercials. I’d love to hear about your favorites in the comments!
Give it a listen and share with your network!
And here are some other links we mentioned in the show:
- Fanocracy by David Meerman Scott on Amazon
- The University of Kentucky HealthCare Super Bowl commercial on diabetes care Cornett helped produce
- The University of Kentucky HealthCare Super Bowl commercial on cancer care Cornett helped produce
- The University of Kentucky HealthCare Super Bowl Commercial on orthopedic care Cornett helped produce
- The University of Kentucky Football Season Ticket promotion Super Bowl Commercial Cornett helped produce
- The Influencer Marketing Strategies Summit ticket link – Use the discount code JASON15 for a discount and come see me present with Geoff Blair April 28-30 in Chicago.
Be sure to tune in next week Live on LinkedIn as we talk to Evan Kirstel! He’s one of the top B2B tech influencers out there and has a lot to share about how to explode B2B exposure and leads. That show will air live on LinkedIn at 8 a.m. Eastern, 5 a.m. Central. If you can’t join us live the audio recording will hit the podcast feed later that morning.
If you would like to suggest a guest on Go Ahead Caller, drop a name or idea in the comments. If your company targets marketing decision-makers, public relations and advertising agency professionals or CMOs, Go Ahead Caller is a great sponsorship opportunity to reach those audiences. We customize a sponsored content approach that helps deliver results to your business. Read more about it at JasonFalls.com/sponsor!